Our Admission Policy
- Any person found to be registering to attend the Festival of Genomics & Biodata using false information or deliberately withholding information will have their ticket automatically cancelled. The organiser (Front Line Genomics Limited) reserves the right to exclude any person (s).
- No promotional or commercial materials may be brought into, used or displayed by any person inside the Festival of Genomics & Biodata without the express written permission of the Organiser. Any person in possession of non-permitted items will be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
- Canvassing is not permitted.
- The solicitation of business or distribution of materials by companies who have not paid to sponsor or exhibit at the Festival is strictly prohibited. Any violation of this will result in removal from the Festival.
- By registering you are giving permission for the Organiser to contact you with relevant information.
- The Organiser will not refund the credit card processing fees it has incurred in processing your booking if it decides to cancel your ticket. Any tickets cancelled by the Organiser are also subject to an admin fee of $20 per booking.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
- No person under the age of 18 will be admitted to the Festival.
- The Organiser reserves the right to exclude or remove anyone from the Festival of Genomics & Biodata, who either does not comply with its Admission Policy or who it suspects will fail to comply with its Admission Policy.